What is and is not allowed?
Tens of thousands of walkers participate in the 4Days Marches. There are various regulations in place to ensure that our walking event runs smoothly, safely and fairly. We revise the regulations every year for the next 4Days Marches.
- 2023 4Days Marches Regulations
- 2023 4Days Marches Registration Regulations
- 2023 4Days Marches Regulations for Military Participants
- 2023 4Days Marches Regulations Governing Distances and Rewards
- 2023 4Days Marches Regulations Governing Start and Sign-of
- 4Days Marches Anti-Doping Regulations
- 4Days Marches Regulations Governing Disqualification
- 4Days Marches Privacy Regulations
For Dutch military participants, in addition to the regulations of Stichting DE 4DAAGSE, regulation VS2-1100 drawn up annually by the Ministry of Defence also applies. To prevent any unpleasant surprises later, we advise you to read these documents carefully.
When you register for the 4Days Marches, we process your personal data. This is essential for your registration and for arranging the reward you will be presented with on Friday. We always handle your personal data with care. We never ask for more information from you than we need and only use it where necessary.