How much time do I have to finish?
You need to sign off by a certain time on each walking day. You do this by having your wristband scanned at one of the registration desks at the start- and finish location. Once you have signed off, you will receive your checkpoint card for the following day, except of course on Friday, because then you will be handed your well-deserved reward after you sign off!
Digital participant registration
All participants will be given a wristband upon signing in. When returning to the start and finish area, each participant signs off by having his or her wristband scanned at the registration desk. This is how we register whether you have finished.
Map of De Wedren
This map of De Wedren shows you exactly where on the start-finish area you need to be.
Sign-off times 2023
Check what time you can sign off in the table below.
|Distance||Sign-off individuals||Sign-off groups|
|40km MIL||Tue-Thu 12.00-17.00|
* Signing off on Friday not at Julianapark, but at Sportpark de Kluis
** Signing off on Friday not at Heumensoord, but at Charlemagne
Individual participants with starting location De Wedren
- From Tuesday-Thursday you can sign off at one of the registration desks belonging to your distance at the Julianapark between 12.00 and 17.00 hrs CET. The signs with the distance are attached to the registration desks. Participants can divide over the desks and join the shortest queue. When signing off on the walking days, no distinction is made between 'Gladiolus' and 'Walking Shoe'. At the sign off you will receive a checkpoint card for the next day.
- After completing the 105th 4Days Marches on Friday 21 July, you can sign off and collect your well-deserved reward at one of the desks corresponding with your distance between 12.00 and 18.00 hrs CET.
Signs display the available rewards at every desk. After the third walking day you will also receive a map of De Wedren on which you can see where you can sign off on Friday and collect your reward.
Military participants with starting location Heumensoord
- From Tuesday-Thursday you can sign off between 12.00 and 17.00 hrs CET at one of the registration desks at Heumensoord. There are registration desks for individual participants and for detachments. Individual participants will receive a checkpoint card for the next day when signing off.
- On Friday 21 July, you do not sign off at Heumensoord, but at Charlemagne. After you have received your reward, the glorious entry along the Via Gladiola follows.
- On Tuesday-Thursday civilian groups can sign off between 12.00 and 17.00 hrs CET at one of the registration desks at Julianapark. The group has to be complete when arriving at the start and finish location. After each group member has their wristband scanned, the control booklet of the group leader is signed off.
- On Friday 21 July, civilian groups do not sign off at Julianapark, but at Sportpark de Kluis. After each group member have received his or her reward, the festive entry along the Via Gladiola awaits.
Your wristband is indispensable during the 4Days Marches, as you need the barcode both at the start in the morning and at the finish in the afternoon. The scanners must be able to read the print on the wristband. If you are unsure of your wristband code's legibility or if your wristband is broken, please go to the Service Desk (open from 3.30-17.00 hrs CET) at De Wedren. After verification of your details, you will receive a new wristband.
Participants starting from Heumensoord who have problems with the wristband prior to the start, can report to one of the starting team members. They will give you a temporary replacement wristband. At the end of the day, report to the Service Desk at Heumensoord, where - after verification of you details - you will receive a new wristband.