During the 4Days Marches, the public transport operators will do everything they can to get all walkers and visitors to and from Nijmegen. Additional buses and trains will be scheduled and extra-long trains will be running to and from the city. And all transport will run from early in the morning until late in the evening. The easiest way to get to and from Nijmegen during the 4Days Marches is by public transport. Whether you are a walker or a supporter, or are just coming for the festivities, public transport will take you right to the heart of the city.
More info from June
From June onwards, you can find detailed information about your trip to Nijmegen by public transport on this page. Then we will also be able to share more information about the special train and bus offers for walkers, supporters and partygoers. So be sure to check this page regularly!
- www.ns.nl/en for info on trains to and from Nijmegen
- www.breng.nl/en for up-to-date information on bus schedules and routes in Nijmegen
- www.arriva.nl/consumers.htm for information on trains to and from Limburg and the Achterhoek region
- twitter.com/NaarNijmegen (in Dutch) for the latest info on accessibility and travel in and around Nijmegen
- 9292.nl/en for all travel information and journey planning throughout the Netherlands