Travel by bus or train
Additional buses and trains will run in and around Nijmegen for the duration of the Four Days Marches. The city is therefore best accessed by public transport. The following information will help you plan your journey to and from Nijmegen, as well as in and around the region.
Whether you are a walker, spectator or a party-goer: public transport will take you to the heart of the city, without queues and without the hassle of finding a parking space. NS will run additional night trains for walkers wishing to take the train to the start each day. Ariva and Veolia will also take care of extra transport to serve you.
We would like to advise you to check this webpage later on. In May we will publish more information about the possibilities and special offers to travel to Nijmegen using public transport during the Four Days Marches.
Useful websites for travel information
• www.nijmegen.nl/vierdaagse Four Days Marches website run by Nijmegen City Council, for residents, visitors and walkers
• www.breng.nl for up-to-date information on bus routes in Nijmegen
• www.ns.nl for train travel to and from Nijmegen
• www.arriva.nl for train travel to and from the Achterhoek region and the province of Limburg
• Camp Heumensoord - Scheidingsweg 36, 6525 TB Nijmegen
• De Wedren - Bijleveldsingel, 6521 AD Nijmegen